Auction Search Collector :: Power Macro for HarvEX+
The [power_search] Power Macro lets you collect extensive search results ("item databases") for history tracking, price statistics/evaluation, advanced bulk snipe generation, ...
- Runs multiple bulk search jobs / categories from a (CSV) control file which defines one search job per line.
- Aggregates/Updates item data to growing or new CSV/TabSV files (which can be processed in Excel etc.)
- Flexible CSV or Tab-separated input control file with one search job per line. Flexible, but simple attribute format.
- Configurable output data columns
- Supports all search attributes of the power search form / AuctionQuery-object
- Regular expressions for narrowing down the eBay search results
- Can execute the search jobs upon manual invocation or auto-periodically
- Numerous further options for customizing the behavior globally or per job ... the macro source can be openly edited by the user.
- Can be combined with Excel Bulk Sniping power macro to re-import bulk snipe tasks from Excel or so.
(we will typically improve minor issues after purchase within the regular support service)
- HarvEX+ running
Further questions: email@example.com
- Full version of the Power Macro [auto_search_bid] with source code (Copyright remains with Xellsoft)
- Quick start guide and documentation
- Email support after purchase for one month
[big_search] Power Macro
This software is delivered by email after manual processing
- Installation of HarvEX+
- Save the macro to disk
- Load the macro in HarvEX+: Menu/File/Load a Macro
- Edit the settings (simulation, input file, ...) on top of the macro
- Execute the macro